
Well, my old iPhone kinda bit the dust last week. It had been s-lllll-oooo-w recently and then finally put itself into recovery mode and wiped away everything including my precious pictures. Boo! I was so sad to lose some of those that I had taken of Cole. I was also really sad about a few notes I had made at his month birthdays. I can probably remember some of what I wrote, but not all. The genius at the Apple store (they really are called geniuses, I'm not being sarcastic) said that my hard drive was probably failing and it could keep crashing. :(
To take away the sting a little, my wonderful, thoughtful, amazing husband surprised me with a new phone. I LOVE IT! So, even though I'm sad about lost pictures and notes, I'm excited to be able to take video now! Get ready for that tomorrow. I may just have a genius baby. I know all moms think that, but mine really is. ;)

2 comments:
That picture of Cole is SOOOOOO cute! You must be so proud of that sweetie pie!
you are so funny!
"I know all moms think that, but mine really is."
I love you!
Post a Comment