Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Just call me...
Rachael Ray!
Ok ok, don't really call me that- that's weird. We did have a temporary roommate who called me Martha. I never knew who she was talking to. Oh good ol' Mols. I wonder what she's doing now. Keely, do you know?! Ok I digress.... Anyway... I've been watching The Rachael Ray Show lately. I used to think her voice was really annoying and could never watch her. But now I don't think she's that bad. She does tend to say some annoying things though. Like, if she ever says "mmmmmm" while she's cooking, she usually will say "Oh, I went kinda Homer Simpson on ya there. (laugh)." The audience is the only one laughing. And of course, Rachaelisms: EVOO and YUM-O and she always, ALWAYS, throws "a little salt over the shoulder for luck" when she's cooking. I just keep thinking- 1. How much salt would be on the floor of her kitchen and 2. How much luck does she need really? She's not as funny as Ellen, but sometimes the guests are good. AND, she always shows you "What's for dinner tonight." I've tried a few of these that she's shown and they are REALLY GOOD! Here's the one I tried tonight.... Yum-o! (Kidding! Kinda.)
Balsamic Smoky Chicken Caprese Sandwiches
Ok ok, don't really call me that- that's weird. We did have a temporary roommate who called me Martha. I never knew who she was talking to. Oh good ol' Mols. I wonder what she's doing now. Keely, do you know?! Ok I digress.... Anyway... I've been watching The Rachael Ray Show lately. I used to think her voice was really annoying and could never watch her. But now I don't think she's that bad. She does tend to say some annoying things though. Like, if she ever says "mmmmmm" while she's cooking, she usually will say "Oh, I went kinda Homer Simpson on ya there. (laugh)." The audience is the only one laughing. And of course, Rachaelisms: EVOO and YUM-O and she always, ALWAYS, throws "a little salt over the shoulder for luck" when she's cooking. I just keep thinking- 1. How much salt would be on the floor of her kitchen and 2. How much luck does she need really? She's not as funny as Ellen, but sometimes the guests are good. AND, she always shows you "What's for dinner tonight." I've tried a few of these that she's shown and they are REALLY GOOD! Here's the one I tried tonight.... Yum-o! (Kidding! Kinda.)
Balsamic Smoky Chicken Caprese Sandwiches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hahaha! NO! I have no idea, but I am so curious!
That looks so yummy! I can't wait to try it.
Post a Comment