Friday, May 6, 2011
#4- Visit Nana
Well guess what! Mark #4 off of the list because Nana visited us! When I wrote "Visit Nana" the intent was that Cole got to meet his Great Grandmother- my Nana. Plus, I haven't seen her in a long time and I missed her! She hasn't been to Texas since our wedding, doesn't like to fly, and Texas is "hotter than blazes!" So, I figured the only way this would happen was if we went to her. But, nope! She came here! She flew to Houston, spent a few days with my parents and then they all drove to see us and spent the night. We had dinner, Brian came over, and we all played Mexican Train= A GREAT NIGHT!
Anyways, it was so so special to have her here. Cole absolutely loved her, like I knew he would. What's not to love about my amazing Nana? Love her. Thank you for coming, Nana. It meant the world to me.
While she was here she also helped me with my crocheting....look out #3- Crochet a hat, you're next! (Actually, #16 is. Because I finished it yesterday. But THEN. #3)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
love the picture of you and Nana!! You will cherish that forever.
Post a Comment