Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Smile
He's been smiling off and on for a few weeks. But, this is the first week when he has intentionally smiled at me, Brad, or someone else. On Monday, I first really noticed it when I was singing the Batman song to him, but instead was saying "COLEMAN!" He liked that one. I tried to video it...but realized I pressed the wrong button. Bummer. Yesterday, he smiled at his Gigi when she came to babysit him so I could get my hair cut. And, this morning...he was all smiles when I went to get him. :) Love this little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't get over those cheeks....he is like a boy version of you Trina. What a handsome little man!!
I've been playing this video for Amelia and she loves it! She just laughs and talks to Cole. I think she thinks he's smiling at her! I cant wait to get these two together!!! He is so cute I cant take it!
Post a Comment