Friday, August 13, 2010

Mystery

Does anyone know who sent this to us? It arrived on my doorstep Tuesday (via UPS) with no card or packing slip from the store. I don't even know what store it's from! Please help! I don't want to not thank whoever sent such an awesome gift!
Anyone.... Anyone....


And while I'm discussing it.... Think back 5 1/2 years... Did you send us a Lean Mean Grilling Machine for our wedding? Did you buy it at Linens N Things and paid cash so I couldn't track you? Did you never receive a thank you note and have been wondering all this time? I'm so sorry!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

denisemayen said...

Wow, what a fun mystery gift! The tidbit about the wedding gift whose sender is still unknown is hilarious...I think everyone has one or two of those.

Leah said...

Henry loves his exersaucer! What a good mystery gift.