Saturday, March 20, 2010
My Picasso Project
"My Picasso Project" Noun. Of crazy origin. Named for the abstract artwork & collage of frames I was envisioning for one of the rooms in our house.
I started this project last weekend while Brad was busy painting. I got my frames from Goodwill & garage sales on Saturday morning and went to work! I did buy the middle frame from Garden Ridge and we had to get a different black frame to fit better on the end...but it was from Hobby Lobby and 50% off!!
My studly husband hanged them all for me & didn't even complain about my ambitious project!
This is our guest room. You are welcome any time!
Before:
After! All done!




2 of the pictures I copied from Picasso, 3 are printed off from the internet or traced (including Picasso's self portrait- he had to make his namesake wall!), and 4 are originals. This last one is one of the ones I made up myself. Can you tell what it is?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LOVE it! Its a mamma with a tiny baby bundle, so cute!
I really like your collage! Great job! I can tell what it is, a pregnant lady with a baby?
hope you are doing well!
Katrina, I love it! So creative and I love that you did this in one day. It would have taken me months after the idea to implement. I need you around to make me put my ideas in place!
How creative you are little mama! Love it!!!
well executed friend. I agree with Courtney. I'm looking at a clock I've tried to put together for over a year now. I'm in awe.
Post a Comment