Monday, January 11, 2010

It's a...



BOY!

(1st picture)
I know he looks like a skeleton, he doesn't have his fat yet! This little guy was moving all around when we were watching him on the ultrasound. I'm sure I will be feeling him really soon!
He is a little over 1/2 lb. right now!

(2nd picture)
"Gig' Em Aggies!"

"Hi Mom! Here's a thumb up....I'm ok, stop worrying!"

6 comments:

Leah said...

So crazy that baby Dunn is 1/2 lb, and baby Henry is now supposedly about 5 1/2 lbs!!! They just grow up so fast. :)

(I obviously can't sleep tonight.)

keely said...

We are SO thrilled!!!! You two will be amazing parents!

anne booth said...

Ahhhhh!!!! Congrats! So happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the little bundle when HE! arrives! Smiles all around!

Anonymous said...

oh boy now i just can't wait to meet him!

Yobany said...

That is wonderful news! From my perspective, I can imagine what a great Father/Son relationship Brad and Baby Dunn will have.

3greenbeans said...

Yay for TEAM BLUE!!! Congrats to you and Brad and I can't WAIT to meet baby boy Dunn oneday!