Friday, August 28, 2009

Great Deal!


I love great deals and I love getting mail. So, therefore I was delighted to find a subscription to Southern Living on Amazon for only $5!! Am I old for liking Southern Living and recipes? Anyways, even if I am, I signed up immediately and I can't wait 6-10 weeks when it arrives in my mailbox. And by then, I am sure that I will have forgotten about it (not because I am loosing my memory, just because that is a long time!) so it will be an even better surprise!


Want to get a great deal and fun mail, too? Go here. (Hurry- I'm not sure how long the offer will last. And I'm not just saying this like an infomercial.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i bought my sewing machine it came with a free year to martha stewart living... i was stoked.
it's the little things.

Ashley said...

ohhh! Yeah! I love Southern Living! I'm glad to find someone else in their 20s that does!! Thanks for the tip!!! Signing up now! :)

Andrea said...

Very cool! I just bought my subscription!

Catherine said...

YES! I did it too - thanks for the tip. =)