Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Valentine's Day
I know you're not suppose to brag, but I am. It's my blog and if you don't want to read it you don't have to! That being said, I have the BEST husband ever. He kept asking me what I wanted to do for Valentine's Day which I took as "I have no plans." I was kinda bummed about that but I didn't tell him that. Friday morning he drove me to school. Sometimes he drives me and we go and get breakfast together so I didn't think anything of it. That afternoon when he picked me up instead of going north on 35 (to go home) he turned the other way! Brad brought me out to The Barton Creek Resort in Austin. We stayed there that night, had a WONDERFUL dinner at Thistle Cafe, and had a great big breakfast at the resort the next morning. It was such a sweet surprise for Valentine's Day! Then, the past few days he has tirelessly been taking care of me as I have come down with the flu. I love him dearly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
awww..so stinkin romantic and sweet! you DO have a WONDERFUL hubby!!!! yay brad!!
Way to go Brad!! I'm so glad he takes such great care of you!!!
What a SWEET BOY!! :)
So fun!! I hope you get well soon!
How fun! Surprises are the best!
What a sweetie! I am glad ya'll had a great v-day. Hope you are feeling better! Let us know if you come this way sometime!
DANG... very impressive! What is it with the Dunn boys and being closet romantics?! What a catch!
Post a Comment