Here's Caleb! He came to visit from England. :) He is my sweet and beautiful friend, Abbey's, little guy. Abbey and Clark, he is perfect. We are looking forward to watching him grow up and praying over his little life. Love you Ab, I'm so glad I got to see you, Clark, and Caleb.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Rock-a-bye Sweet Caleb James
Here's Caleb! He came to visit from England. :) He is my sweet and beautiful friend, Abbey's, little guy. Abbey and Clark, he is perfect. We are looking forward to watching him grow up and praying over his little life. Love you Ab, I'm so glad I got to see you, Clark, and Caleb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a sweet post! So glad I got to see you, what a tease. . . Send me your number and we can chat, just got back to Oxford today, what a long day!
Love you,
AB
Post a Comment