Wednesday, December 31, 2008

4 years ago...

4 years ago this morning I was having a bridal brunch with my best girlfriends in our pajamas. 
4 years ago I rushed around to have my hair done and make-up look just right.
4 years ago we took about 1,000 pictures.
4 years ago we were so blessed by all of our friends and family who came to celebrate with us.
4 years ago I married the love of my life and my best friend. 

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary!! What an awesome day to get married!! Happy New Year too!

anne booth said...

happy anniversary trina! can't wait to see you guys soon at lauren and nick's wedding!

The Leuenberger's said...

I just cannot believe its been 4 years already...so crazy! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!!

The Blue Bird of Happiness said...

I love that pictures! I hope you had a great anniversary! Can't wait to see you again soon, thanks for being such an encouragement to me.