Thursday, September 6, 2012
I've added #4
(If you read our updates through a blog reader, you probably don't see the header anyway)
It's been almost 5 months since little Hallie made her appearance and even though I haven't added much to the blog since then, it's been bothering me that she's been left out of the header family photo. Well, on our trip to Breckenridge last week I finally took a family photo. So, little Miss has been added to the picture above. I know you were all wondering when I would get around to doing that. ;) I'll have to post pictures later about Colorado. (Or will I? I think I've been saying I'll post pictures from Cole's FIRST birthday which was now over a year ago. My blogging has gone seriously downhill.) Anyways, if I don't post about Colorado, and let's face it, my record is not good....it was a great time. Hallie did great on her first plane ride and we had a wonderful little family vacation. I just love the mountains in the summer. Winter..ehhh. Those you that know me know that I am not much of a skier. I am a good hot chocolate drinker though, I could do that at the base of the mountain all winter long. I wish I could pack up everyone and everything here and just place it in the middle of the mountains in Colorado. That would be perfect. Or maybe I could just move all of that down to us. But, then we'd still be as close to the equator and still be just as hot. Ok, move to the mountains it is. All that to say. I'm glad Hallie is in our blog header. It didn't seem complete without her. She is an absolute joy. My mother in law called her Smiley Jane instead of Hallie Jane because that sweet girl just smiles ALL.THE.TIME. Love her and are so blessed to have her in our lives.
It's been almost 5 months since little Hallie made her appearance and even though I haven't added much to the blog since then, it's been bothering me that she's been left out of the header family photo. Well, on our trip to Breckenridge last week I finally took a family photo. So, little Miss has been added to the picture above. I know you were all wondering when I would get around to doing that. ;) I'll have to post pictures later about Colorado. (Or will I? I think I've been saying I'll post pictures from Cole's FIRST birthday which was now over a year ago. My blogging has gone seriously downhill.) Anyways, if I don't post about Colorado, and let's face it, my record is not good....it was a great time. Hallie did great on her first plane ride and we had a wonderful little family vacation. I just love the mountains in the summer. Winter..ehhh. Those you that know me know that I am not much of a skier. I am a good hot chocolate drinker though, I could do that at the base of the mountain all winter long. I wish I could pack up everyone and everything here and just place it in the middle of the mountains in Colorado. That would be perfect. Or maybe I could just move all of that down to us. But, then we'd still be as close to the equator and still be just as hot. Ok, move to the mountains it is. All that to say. I'm glad Hallie is in our blog header. It didn't seem complete without her. She is an absolute joy. My mother in law called her Smiley Jane instead of Hallie Jane because that sweet girl just smiles ALL.THE.TIME. Love her and are so blessed to have her in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment