Friday, November 18, 2011

My 30th Birthday!


^^Woke up and found this. It was a remote clicker so I can be in front of the camera and not always behind. Plus, it's fun for photo booth types of things. :)

Beautiful flowers from Brad




Who wouldn't love to have breakfast with this little guy?




Yes, now every one of my neighbors knew it was my birthday and that I'm 30. ;)



Surprise! A new camera lens. YES!





At Chez Zee for lunch....



A cake was waiting when I got home, made by my fabulous mother in law and my little man Cole. I'm not quite sure how much Cole helped out though. ;)
The balloons were from Hannah. They were attached to a wonderful chocolate fruit bouquet (in the refrigerator). That was so so sweet and thoughtful of her to send!


I have a few more pictures that are on our other computer that I'll add when I remember, but that night I went out to eat with some girl friends. They all brought little gifts to add to a pinata for me. It was so special and I felt SO LOVED all day. Thank you.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

denisemayen said...

Wow! It looks like Brad really made your 30th a special day! I'm so curious for the commentary now though. What was in the envelope by the sink and the gift at the end? :) Oh, and what was the restaurant he took you to?

Leah said...

well i am WAY late, but happy birthday!!