Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter


This is one of my favorite photos from the weekend. Cole with his cousins!
We had a very special Easter celebrating with both my family and Brad's at the same house at the same time. All in one place. It was great! It was also very special because my Uncle Bob from New York was visiting. Such a special weekend and I'm so glad that he finally got to meet Cole. Soon...the rest of my New York family! Actually, I am super excited bec
ause my NANA is coming to visit this week!!! I haven't seen her in a long time and I cannot wait for her to meet her great grandson. It was on my list!
A few weeks ago, Cole realized he could nod up and down. Since then he's been working on his head bob. He does it now when we play music. He's got some rhythm! His Noni & Pop gave him this annoying great bunny that sings the same song over and over and dances. He starts bobbing his head every time we play it. So funny! I'll get the video uploaded soon.



No comments: