Monday, February 21, 2011

Can't go over it, can't go under it....

We've got to go through it!
(From We're Going on a Bear Hunt)



He's on the move! Crawling everywhere! He loves to crawl through his new tunnel.
Cole is just as sweet as can be. He's started "waving" when he sees you. He doesn't do it on command though. He also has started "jumping" when you say jump jump. And, yes ladies & gentlemen he may have inherited the Dunn dance gene. He's been known to rock back and forth on his hands & knees to the music! Growing up TOO fast!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Leah said...

awe, what a sweetie!

Lauren Carter said...

I love HIM!!! We need to get together soooooon!

I can't wait to see him crawling! :)

Love you!

Yobany said...

Cole is looking good.

I never would have realized how great tunnels are as toys. I enjoy watching Contessa explore through them and try to find new things to make into passages.