

2. Get a pedicure with friends- girls day.
3. Crochet a hat.
5. Have Cole meet my family in New York.
6. Start a business of some sort.
7. Take a photoshop class. (online tutorials count)
8. Run another 10k.
9. Use our picnic backpack & have a picnic with Cole.
10. Go on a vacation with Brad
11. Learn how to make an awesome soufflé.
12. Make a difference in someone’s life.
13. Get create room set up- painted & clean!
14. Get a hair cut that I like.
15. Make a piece of clothing that I like & will actually wear!
16. Find a thrift store treasure & repaint.
17. Go to the zoo with Cole.
18. Write a children’s book.
19. Take a road trip with planned stops along the way.
20. Have a family picture taken that I love.
21. Learn how to make the best homemade hot chocolate.
22. Make a quilt.
23. Go swimming in Barton springs
24. Clean out & organize my closet!
25. Run/walk the Chosen Marathon- 1/2 marathon.
26. Redecorate the dining room.
27. Read the whole New Testament.
28. Live in a different place for a month.
29. To be decided with whatever my heart desires.
30. To be decided with whatever my heart desires.
5 comments:
So cute! He's going to be mobile in no time.
And once he starts crawling, y'all are going to be like, "why did we want him to do this again??"
But that is too cute! I don't even think Cheryl would be critiquing his form :)
oh my goodness-he's so strong. He will be walking before you know it and you're going to be wondering what happened to your little baby!? Yay Cole!!
@Kim- I am all for him still rolling for awhile!
@Hannah- I know! I'm already feeling that way! Where did my baby go?!
Oh. My. Word.
He couldn't be cuter if he tried!
What a rock star!
Oh and I LOVE the new background:)
Post a Comment