October 7, 2009, 6 am....
"Brad, there's TWO lines!"
"Does that mean..."
*shaking my head yes because I'm pretty much speechless and now flooded with basically every emotion possible*

One year ago today, we found out that God had begun forming a new life inside of me. And what a year it's been! It's crazy to think about how teeny tiny he was compared to the baby boy I'm holding in my arms.... In only ONE year! Life truly is a miracle. We are so thankful every day that the Lord blessed us with our baby boy. I love love love him and the opportunity I have to stay at home. Thank you, Brad, for working so hard to provide for our family so that I can stay with him. My heart is full.
On another note, our little man started laughing this week. Saturday he was kind of laughing at me when I was playing with him. Then, yesterday we went out to go get the mail. When we came back in, Mabel, of course, acted like we had been gone all day and was very excited to see us. Cole started LAUGHING at her! It was so cute to not only hear him laugh like that, but it was also like he finally realized she was around!
Then, last night at dinner his Daddy tickled his funny bone and he belly laughed at Brad for many minutes! I LOVE his laugh and could listen over and over!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:
That laughter made my day! How fun!
So adorable! I laughed along with him.
Did you know we got our lines on 10/7/08???!?!?! I'm very excited about this!
Post a Comment