Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pankake party

Last Tuesday Cole and I took our first road trip by ourselves to go meet my good friend, Eileen (Pankake- hence the title), in Waco. We decided that that was kind of a 1/2 way meeting point between Austin and Dallas. Eileen lives in Tennessee, so I hadn't met the littlest Pankake yet- Kaelyn. It was so great getting to see Eileen and meeting that beautiful little girl! She is adorable and lights up the room! It was a short, but sweet, lunch catching up. This was the last time I had seen her...she was pregnant with little Kaelyn!
This last picture I think Cole is probably thinking..."Ok you girls and your pictures! Enough already!"

Then, when I went back out to the parking lot, guess who left her lights on the whole time. Yes, that would be me. And guess who's car wouldn't start? In Waco. In the heat. With a 6 week old. But, Eileen found some wonderful guys who were obviously on their lunch break from work, who came and pushed my car out of the parking space and jump started it. They came and took care of everything! So nice. That was a great reminder that the Lord provides and takes care of us.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Katrina, COLE looks SO MUCH BIGGER than when I saw him ALREADY!! Crazzzy.

Eileen said...

Oh we love you all! It sure was a party wasn't it! Love you friend!