Saturday, July 10, 2010
Cole's Modeling Pics
There is this WONDERFUL photographer that lives on my street. She needed a newborn baby boy to model some of her props for her! She is making a prop catalog, so clients can look and see what props she has available for pictures. SO.... I volunteered Cole. When he was 12 days old we went to see Robin and she took some adorable pictures of him.
If you'd like to see them or contact Robin go here.... http://www.robinwinklesphotography.com/
To see Cole's pictures go to "the site", then "client proofing" and his password is "cole1nb"
My favorites are the ones of him in the knit "mouse ears" hat. :)
If you'd like to see them or contact Robin go here.... http://www.robinwinklesphotography.com/
To see Cole's pictures go to "the site", then "client proofing" and his password is "cole1nb"
My favorites are the ones of him in the knit "mouse ears" hat. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So glad you got to see Robin! I was waiting for these pictures :) I also love the "mouse ears" shots - super cute!
those are incredible. i could not stop ooohhing over those pictures. Cole's such a handsome little guy! hope you all are doing great!
Very Cute! All of a sudden as I was reading your post I had to keep from skipping down...because I immediately thought "Hey the Dunns live close to 'our' Robin I think...." and YEA! Ainsley spent her first year with Robin and we loved it and her :)
Post a Comment