Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2. Get a pedicure with friends- girls day.
3. Crochet a hat.
5. Have Cole meet my family in New York.
6. Start a business of some sort.
7. Take a photoshop class. (online tutorials count)
8. Run another 10k.
9. Use our picnic backpack & have a picnic with Cole.
10. Go on a vacation with Brad
11. Learn how to make an awesome soufflé.
12. Make a difference in someone’s life.
13. Get create room set up- painted & clean!
14. Get a hair cut that I like.
15. Make a piece of clothing that I like & will actually wear!
16. Find a thrift store treasure & repaint.
17. Go to the zoo with Cole.
18. Write a children’s book.
19. Take a road trip with planned stops along the way.
20. Have a family picture taken that I love.
21. Learn how to make the best homemade hot chocolate.
22. Make a quilt.
23. Go swimming in Barton springs
24. Clean out & organize my closet!
25. Run/walk the Chosen Marathon- 1/2 marathon.
26. Redecorate the dining room.
27. Read the whole New Testament.
28. Live in a different place for a month.
29. To be decided with whatever my heart desires.
30. To be decided with whatever my heart desires.
9 comments:
SOOO sweet, brought tear to my eyes... so glad he's safe in his sweet little room, prepared with so much love.
I have to admit... I was tearing up too! I am very happy for you guys!!
CONGRATS!!
Oh wow! I'm tearing up too! I remember how wonderful that was the day they came home! :)
I'm so happy for you guys. Cole is so lucky and blessed to have you guys for parents! I don't know who is luckier!
Oh, such sweetness! Congratulations, you guys!
What a sweet video! I am so excited for you guys, what an awesome adventure you just began with your little baby! Take care and keep posting pictures!
SO sweet! I can't wait to meet little Cole : )
Sweet, SWEET video, Katrina! What a treasure! ;)
I am crying! I love you sweet friend. What a beautiful memory! So happy for you and Brad. Cole is one blessed baby boy.
Wow!! We can't wait to meet this little guy! The newborn pics were adorable and I loved the video! Miss you friend!
Post a Comment