Friday, February 12, 2010
The Way I See It #?
If you are pulling through to a parking space (as in to park so it looks like you backed in) and someone else is already turning in to that space and you didn't see them, and you almost hit them, you should wave, say I'm sorry, and back up into the spot that you should have parked in. (Ok, you don't have to wave, but mouthing "I'm sorry" and/or a smile will suffice.) This is like stealing their parking space if you stay put.
I glared. She glared back and stayed. I had to drive around the parking lot and park in the spot she should have just backed up into. I saw her in the store and had to walk the other way before I let her know what a "bad choice that was and why we don't treat people like that."
When I started to tell Brad this story, and I started with "Today, in the parking lot...." He said "Oh, no." Maybe he thought it was going to be a repeat of this.
Hmm, maybe I do have a lot of parking lot pet peeves.
I glared. She glared back and stayed. I had to drive around the parking lot and park in the spot she should have just backed up into. I saw her in the store and had to walk the other way before I let her know what a "bad choice that was and why we don't treat people like that."
When I started to tell Brad this story, and I started with "Today, in the parking lot...." He said "Oh, no." Maybe he thought it was going to be a repeat of this.
Hmm, maybe I do have a lot of parking lot pet peeves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have parking lot issues too. I actually rolled my window down recently and said to a man, "Excuse me sir, do you have a problem?" It's a long story, but he was being a jerk and I wasn't going to let him get away with hit... scary.
Im cracking up.You always put a smile on my face.I really needed that.
Post a Comment