
AGAIN- they are predicting snow in Austin. This makes like 5 times this winter that they have predicted it. Each time, we get our hopes up and nothing ever comes of it except cold air. And, to make matters worse- Dallas, just to rub it in, seems to get it every time and even enough to play in! It's just not fair.
Snow in Austin is like Aggie Football. We think there is a good chance, but it usually doesn't work out.

4 comments:
I have stumbled upon your blog a few times before, but this time I have added it to my official list! Looking forward to keeping up with my old lookalike friend! (And hopefully you remember how people used to think we were sisters at camp... otherwise this is awkward.)
come to abilene.... you can have all the stupid texas snow you want!
I want to believe it! But for different reasons. :)
Hope you guys got some snow! Ryan's mom sent us a picture from lakeway with what looked like about an inch!
Post a Comment