Sunday, February 28, 2010

Favorites

Favorites:
Nail Polish- currently on my toes and I LOVE it! I think it is the perfect shade of red for me. And I also am loving the name....Chick Flick Cherry by, of course, OPI.

Pants- my NEW pants from Gap Maternity. They are like real pants!
Why oh why do maternity lines think that pregnant people like to wear pants made out of material that no one normally would EVER wear? Why?! These, however, are great.

Tums- Mixed berry. Trust me. I take a lot of them. I know a lot of people like the smoothie kind. I like these. (They're not candy or GOOD, just so far the best.)

5 Day old baby- Cooper Schultz! We got to see him this weekend! No pictures. What was I thinking?! Since I left with no pictures with him I am stealing this one from Carson's facebook.

Weekend- Spending time with my wonderful husband and parents. Sorry for winning the gold in Hand and Foot this weekend Mom & Dad. Some champions just can't be stopped. We had a great time with you guys and I love you!

2 comments:

keely said...

I was a mixed berry junkie too - hated the smoothie kind and they made me gag. Eventually, I had to move on to the hard prescription Prevacid, which lucky for you, is now OTC!

Team Bourlon said...

I think Tums are candy and I'm still eating them regularly. I guess I need to wean myself off them now that I'm not pregnant. I miss you and want to see your belly soon!