Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Names from a Three Year Old

When I was almost 3 and my brother Brian was going to be born, I had my heart set on naming him:
Cookie Monster if he was a boy.
And Minnie Mouse if he was a girl.

Joshua, my 3 year old nephew, informed me of some great names that I should be considering....
Rudolph if it is a boy.
And Snowflake if it is a girl.

Hmmm. Thank you for your opinion. It will be taken into consideration.

1/12 Update- I had a little Kindergartner tell me today that I should name him: "Frosty, that's a good name. "
Me: If you had a Frosty in your class wouldn't you think that was a little weird?
Her: No, I would think that's a good name.

Well, there you go. Frosty & Rudolph could be brothers.

1 comment:

denisemayen said...

Those are excellent! I wish we'd had a 3-year-old to help us come up with some creative baby names! :)