Today I found a spider in my house that looked like it could be fake. And it gave me the heebeegeebees as I was throwing it in the trash even though I knew it was dead and in the tissue.
I love my new deodorant....Secret Orange Blossom Verbena.
I have almost finished my Christmas shopping. (Not Brad's- he's hard to buy for)
A few weeks ago, there were a whole bunch of butterflies flying everywhere and most of them seemed to be flying in the road and running into my windshield...which is sad.
We switched out the knobs on our dresser and armoire and I love our "new" furniture! I was never crazy about the other ones, but it wasn't bad enough to be a deal breaker. Now they are great!
No one wants to buy my stuff on craigslist. Why not?
How do you get your hair to look like the Gap models (on the website) slightly wavy/curly? If it involves straightening my hair and THEN curling I just think I'll always just be envious.
We planted 3 new plants in our backyard and I can't wait for them to grow! We planted them near sprinklers so I know they'll get water.

2 comments:
you CRACK me up! poor butterflies.
so cute! I need to do this too... I might copy your 10 in 1 idea!
Post a Comment