Wednesday, September 30, 2009
So Tricky
Last night I was looking online at coats. I was inspired by a friend who found a beautiful one at JCrew. And since it is 85 degrees outside today, and since fall/winter is obviously on it's way, I thought I should start looking around. Anyways, I found a few really cute ones on Overstock.com. And even found one I was thinking about ordering. Great prices!
(**Has anyone ever bought anything from there and had to return it? I'm worried I'll get the coat and it won't fit and will be a huge hassle and expense to send back.)
So today, I am checking my email.... internal monologue: "Hey! Look at that! That ad for Overstock.com on the sidebar is one of the coats I saw last night. What a coincidence. Wait...there's the coat I was thinking about ordering! (pause) Hey stupid internet, stop trying to entice me to buy this coat. And- stop infiltrating my email."
True story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
my mom LOVES that website!!! She is always getting stuff from there and has been happy!
Post a Comment