Tuesday, July 21, 2009
New Background
Well, up to this point I have tried to pick a neutral but still cute background. Something not TOO girly because it is supposed to be our blog. But, seeing that we have had the blog since October and I am the only one to actually post on it....I am assuming the right to have a girly background. And this green and pink one I fell in love with. Also, besides Brad and my dad, I don't think there are many guys who look at it anyway. So green and pink it is! Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LOVE pink and green!!!!! yes, have it girly! ;)
you mean "heart" instead of love, right? ;)
it's super cute!
omg, katy and i had the same thought! she beat me to it! i *heart* it also.
love it! I'll have to check out that site!
Post a Comment