Wednesday, July 1, 2009

For you...

I have a gift for you- the first 5 readers! A free download of Dave Matthews Band- "Write a Song"
1. Download iTunes if you don't already have it at www.iTunes.com
2. Open iTunes and click iTunes Store.
3. Click Redeem under Quick Links (or search for it if you can't find "redeem")
4. Enter one of the codes below. The download should start immediately.
5. Leave a comment that you took one of the codes (with the number: ex.."I used #1!") so other people will know not to try that code!
Hope you are one of the first 5! And Happy July!

download code #1: YXNHPAJXF6J3
download code #2: MYJT66E43MTM
download code #3: XXH76LX33RNW
download code #4: 446TAKR4PWET
download code #5: KTYYN9A93AMH

2 comments:

3greenbeans said...

Hi Katrina!

Thanks for the download. I used #5, KTYYN9A93AMH

Meghan

Brittany said...

I used #1. I'm a fan of free stuff and music, so this was a treat!