Sunday, March 29, 2009

I did it!


Those devoted blog followers may remember that back in January I decided I wanted to be a runner. It wasn't really a new year's resolution...it was more a statement. So, I picked the Cap10K as the goal. And....this morning Brad and I RAN THE WHOLE THING. I am just so proud. We didn't run fast, but we ran it all. Before we started I kinda had that goal in my head, but I didn't tell Brad incase I really did need to stop- and then he wouldn't let me AND I wouldn't have met my goals. So it remained unspoken until the end. We had a good time...and we weren't last.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY!!! that is so awesome! I've only known you for 3 years, but I have never seen you not make a goal, so I'm not surprised you did it! I am proud of you!

Lindsay said...

hey way to go! I, too, declared I was going to be a runner 2 weeks ago.

The Leuenberger's said...

Yeah...congrats!! Its so great to accomplish such a huge goal. I'm so proud of you eager to hear of your other running goals. Next...the 1/2 marathon!