Whirlwind months. That's what the past 2 months have been. Brad and I knew it was coming at the beginning of December when we looked at our calendar. And they were all GOOD things and we were so GLAD to be a part of them....but we are exhausted and really enjoying this weekend of nothing. Well, that's not completely true. My body decided Thursday afternoon that it had had enough. I think it was probably singing (all of the organs and immune system parts together in unison...) "We're not gonna take this, no we ain't gonna take this, We're not gonna take it anymore......" And allowed me to catch strep throat and an ear infection. Ok ok I'll slow down! So as I sit here recovering I thought I'd take a moment to go back through our months to make sure they were documented.
November: Thanksgiving trips to The Woodlands and to Wimberley. Here's Mabel ready to go!
December: *Our neighborhood Christmas Party. We didn't know anyone. All of the seats were "taken." We walked around holding our plates and feeling like we were in highschool as we were shunned from table groups. It was embarrassing. We almost ate out in the hall.
*Christmas dinner at the Cannon's. Kat says she likes to "play" in the kitchen and try out these new recipes. We LOVE to be the guinea pigs for these recipes!
*Brad's Office Christmas Party.

*Mike's Rehersal Dinner (Note: this is the night that lady stole my parking space and I should have extended more grace on her except that I was just really annoyed.)
*Mike and Megan's Wedding!


*I gave a math training.
*Crazy last day of school before break. Early release. Breakfast party. So thankful that my mother in law- Sandy, came to help! Drove to Wimberley that night.
*Katie's Wedding. Drove to The Woodlands for the wedding and BACK to Wimberley that night for Dunn Family Christmas.

*Drove to The Woodlands for Christmas.
*Drove to Wimberley with a packed car and Mabel and Hailey. Hailey graciously allowed Mabel to sleep on her the whole way back. I wish I had a picture of this.
January: Boo- had to miss Lisa and Tom's wedding.
*School starts! Grades due for report cards.
*Brad leaves Friday and I leave Saturday with Sandy to drive to Witchita Falls for Ryan and Julie Anna's wedding.
*Fly to Vail. 3 days of snow and fun in Colorado.
*Lauren and Nick's rehearsal dinner.
*Lauren and Nick's wedding!


Lauren was a BEAUTIFUL bride. And Nick, you looked handsome, too. Brad and I were honored to be a part of their weekend and just love this couple SO much!
*Another math training and finally....this weekend! That's it. We're not going anywhere for awhile!
1 comment:
wow--you have been super busy...glad you got to relax a bit..hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment