Tuesday, January 6, 2009

LA

My friend "LA" at school thinks I don't post enough. Well that's what she told me today but I think she was making fun. So this is a post just for her. Maybe I'll even make it into a few separate posts just to post more.

Here is why I will miss her when she goes to her new job at some place I cannot even pronounce. That should be number one reason why she should not go. Everyone will always ask "What's that?" when she tells them where she works.

#2 She's nice to me when I forget to post my attendance. (This year I have been trying really really hard and have definitely improved from years past.)

#3 She's great to laugh with.

#4 She knows what is going on.

#5 She's a wonderful sunshine committee member. 

#6 She is caring, thoughtful, sweet, funny, and just a great person to work with. 

You'll be missed. Come back to see us often.

No comments: