Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Winter Wonderland?!

Today while out running errands I heard this playing in the store
"walking in a winter wonderland." I don't know about you but I am not seeing a winter wonderland. I am not even seeing winter. Today I am wearing capris and a short sleeved shirt. It is Nov. 12! But, I love Christmas and I love the Christmas season so I guess it's ok that it's starting so early. Also, Starbucks now has their holiday cups. I love the holiday cups! Ready or not, here comes Christmas! So in honor of Christmas officially on it's way I thought I would share some holiday favs.  

Elf Yourself (Ready in 4 days!)
Austin Area- Trail of Lights
And of course one of my all time favorite Christmas movies....

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Isn't it weird that as soon as Halloween is over, it's Christmastime!? But I'm with you! I love Christmas and everything about it! Even if it is a little warm still outside!

Jesse and Dori said...

I also love the Christmas season and wish we had weather to go with it. We finally have some colder weather and we have our fire place on right now, it's nice! Hope we can see ya'll soon.
Dori

Kelly said...

HEY! I just tried "Elfing" the boys and you have to pay for it now! BUMMER!!!! :(